Search & Find
- Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidence
- The Salala Massacre: NATO’s Naked Aggression Against Pakistan And The Hegemonic Israeli-Indo-American Strategy Behind It
- Suicide and Islam - A Deeper Perspective
- Israel, Gulf states said discussing new alliance to stop Iran
- Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass
- Dispelling Myths About Sharia Law In Al-Islam Part 1
- Women in Islam - Pointers for the Western mind
- OSAMA BIN LADEN DIED IN 2001!!!
- A Historical Look At Israeli False Flag Operations
- Tooth Fairies and Suicide Bombers
- Is It A Jewish /Religious Question Or Is It Really All About Politics???
- CIA Admits Bin Laden Videos are Fake!
- 9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?
- Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag
- How Did Prophet Muhammad Treat Christians?
- Hideous Sectarian Killings Reveal Deepening Zionist-Hindutvadi Plots Against Pakistan And Occupied Kashmir
- Israeli Investors Made Huge Profits From 9/11 Event
- The Brutal Truth About Tunisia
- Zionist Control of WikiPedia
- NEWS DIGEST: Malaysia Accuses US and Ukraine for MH17 Shoot-down!
- 9/11: Israel’s Masterpiece
- The Myth of the Suicide Bomber
- Rick Santorum: Dead Foreign Scientists Are A 'Wonderful Thing'
- The Masters of Porn: The Systematic Promotion of Sexual Deviance
- Death For Apostasy Is Un-Islamic and NOT in the Qur'an!
Who Controls the Media?
What a person sees, hears and believes becomes reality to them. Whoever controls the information entering the minds of people, can control what people perceive as reality. Who controls the media? Most people would be surprised to know. An unbiased media reporting only truth and facts is a myth. This is even more evident from the following information: "In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States...FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves..." This was hailed as a great victory for all media outlets. In no uncertain terms the responsibility for discerning truth from stories reported in the media is in the hands of you and me the consumers. The media has no legal responsibility to tell us the truth. So who controls the media? This section will present numerous articles answering that question.
- War in Yemen: Another America-inspired Intervention
- Saudi-led Coalition May Launch Ground Operation in Yemen Within Days
- Saudi-Led Operation in Yemen Echoes Barbarism of 1930s – Cunningham
- The War on Yemen Has Forged an Arab NATO
- The Strategic Role of Dreams and Visions In Islam - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- The Role of the Environment and Health In the End Times - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Sheikh Imran Hosein - World War 3 USA Attack Russia and Putin , Destruction of American Empire
- The Malhama and Dajjals Day like a week - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- The Strategic Role of Dreams and Visions In Islam By Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Saudi Arabia puppet of US, Israel: Houthi leader
- Book Review_ The Caliphate, The Hijaz and the Saudi Wahabi Nation State - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
- Public Dialogue - Responding to Oppression in the Holy Land - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- The Malhama and the World thereafter - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Photos prove cooperation between Israel and al-Nusra