OVER 2000HOLOCAUSTED Gazans and still counting- remember there are still bodies that have not been recovered from the destruction of buildings/homes, many unaccounted for.
Over 425 children that is 1/3rd of dead victims
More than 250 are women, 374 elderly
Over 63 Entire Families murdered
OVER 10000 Injured, MAIMED, Loss of Limbs
6200 homes destroyed
Schools destroyed, 60 mosques targeted, Hospitals, Clinics, Courthouses
To Resist is to Exist
To Exist is to Resist
‘“Why is there no protection or obligation to apply international law and UN resolutions when it comes to the Palestinian people?” - See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/world-stood-silent-while-we-were-slaughtered 374769832#sthash.CGF6LYbw.dpuf
Together we are stronger
‘One Family’ is an emergency relief campaign to support aggrieved Palestinian families in the Gaza Strip.
“Seventy-one families were massacred during twenty-seven days of the ongoing Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip. At least six hundred members of those families fell victim to these atrocities,” Gaza’s health officials have stated.
‘One Family’ aims to create direct ties between families affected by the genocide in the Gaza Strip and families, groups and individuals wanting to help them. Through this campaign, you can aid one of these families and provide them with direct financial and moral support.
‘One Family’ have compiled a list of over a hundred families who were victims to the Israeli massacres, artillery shelling and airstrikes, with a short description of their casualties and the terrible life conditions they are enduring. We will be able to provide contact information for those willing to communicate directly with them. We aim to create unity between Palestinian families within Palestine and in the diaspora, plus build a strong bond between the afflicted Palestinian families in Gaza and the international public regardless of religion, ethnicity or nationality.
Please note that ‘One Family’ for Gaza is not responsible for receiving any funds and donations nor transferring them to the families. Our role is to link you with the families in Gaza who are in urgent need.
Traditional aid initiatives take months to reach families in Gaza. Also, the aid distributed falls short of covering basic needs. Aid such as food supplies, blankets and tents are insufficient. Our campaign aims to support those families who are in urgent need of emergency relief. The dignity of our aid recipients is of utmost priority; this is a Palestinian led grassroots campaign influenced by the Palestinian tradition of ‘sumud’ or steadfastness. To exist is to resist, and a continued indigenous presence which resists Zionist occupation for our cumulative struggle is central to the Palestinian national claim. The families of Gaza have paid a heavy price for the freedom, justice and equality of all and they should not be abandoned.
Most of these families have been left homeless after they survived Zionist massacres, and have suffered injury and loss of loved ones. These steadfast families are in desperate need of international solidarity. Part of the Zionist project is to divide the Palestinian people, and this campaign seeks to unite Palestinians and their supporters across checkpoints, walls and borders as ‘One Family’. Together we are stronger.
For more information:
ISRAELI negotiators abandoned Gaza peace talks in Cairo just hours before the ceasefire deadline expired early today.
Their reasons became clear a few hours later when the Israelis hit the Gaza strip with missiles and artillery for the first time in three days, while Palestinian fighters launched a barrage of rockets at Israel.
"When Ahmed Owedat returned to his home 18 days after Israeli soldiers took it over in the middle of the night, he was greeted with an overpowering stench. The departing troops had left piles of feces on his tiled floors and in wastepaper baskets, and a plastic bottle filled with urine. A handful of plastic chairs had their seats ripped open, through which the occupying soldiers defecated..."
This is nothing NEW to Palestinians and Lebanese as this is something the EVIL FILTH that is Israel is renowned for and has always done. There are NO WORDS LEFT TO DESCRIBE ISRAELIS and their EVIL, their sick mindset and Supremacism that is enshrined in their equally filthy and EVIL Talmud which their perverted Rabid Rabbis drum into them from a very young age.
Jews are dirty, uncouth, an immoral society, and parasitic
It is more of an imperative than ever for us to support the Boycott, Divestments and Sanctions (BDS) global movement. If every member of the public imposes their own financial sanctions on Israel it will eventually help to bring down this vile state in the same way as apartheid South Africa collapsed. That day cannot come soon enough for the Palestinians under threat of extinction from Israel's neo-Final Solution
Despite claims that anti-Semitism is on the rise in the UK, it’s Israel’s critics who need protection
The horrors of Gaza continue to unfold after the guns fall silent, with thousands of displaced victims scoured the ruins of their bombed homes for whatever meagre salvage they can find, wondering what tomorrow may bring.
Around the world, Jewish communities are now trying to regain the sympathy they forfeited by blindly supporting the devastating Israeli offensive. The traditional way of doing this is to announce a rise in anti-Semitism and whipping up fears of “another holocaust”.’
Read more: Despite claims that anti-Semitism is on the rise in the UK, it's Israel's critics who need protection
In explaining the Israeli compulsion to pulverize (the Zionist element at least), whether into submission or into smithereens, the Palestinian people of Gaza, a moot point, one can combine Marx and Freud by way of explanation, as did Herbert Marcuse in Eros and Civilization, on a related problem: the instinctual realm of profound layers of darkness, in which consciousness of evil on the oppressors’ part must be obliterated (for Marcuse, the repression of Thanatos as it continues to do its ugly work), in Israel’s case, its destruction of the Palestinian memory (memory as historical awareness, legitimation of group-existence, including pride and sense of place, claims to survival and growth) through mounting the disproportionate use of force, a species of overkill, metaphorically, the Israeli military-psychological bulldozer.
· Israel resumes pounding Gaza Strip
· Bibi: Not killing Gazans ‘moral mistake’
‘A US political commentator says the Israelis have not attained their goals in their onslaught against Palestinians; rather, they inflamed the world public opinion against themselves.
“They have not achieved any military objectives. All they have done is antagonizing the world public opinion against them,” Eugene Michael Jones, an editor at Culture Wars Magazine from Indiana, said in an interview with Press TV on Wednesday.
Jones said the Tel Aviv regime did not gain anything, but humiliation, by the massacre of defenseless women and children in the besieged Gaza Strip.’
Moshe Feiglin has provided the smoking gun for the Genocide and ethnic cleansing that has already begun. I call your attention to item 6) Elimination: Note the while the entire population of Gaza is called, "The enemy," the subject of the mass murder is probably to be anyone who is in Hamas, anyone who lives with Hamas, knows Hamas, likes Hamas, are is rumored to associated with Hamas, will likely be on this execution list. Feiglin says those who walk away would be generously reward, a promise reward they never get. Who would trust Israel to pay survivors after they kill all those who will not leave thier homes? It is copied in entirity in case is dissapears-CEC
My Outline for a Solution for Gaza: By Moshe Feiglin
1. Ultimatum – One warning from the Prime Minister of Israel to the enemy population, in which he announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. Hamas may unconditionally surrender and prevent the attack.
2. Attack – Attack of the entire ‘target bank’ throughout the Gaza Strip with the IDF’s maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal. All the military and infrastructural targets will be attacked with no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’. It is enough that we are hitting exact targets and that we gave them advance warning.
3.Siege – Parallel to the above, a total siege on Gaza. Nothing will enter the Strip. Israel, however, will allow exit from Gaza. (Civilians may go to Sinai, fighters may surrender to IDF forces).
4. Defense – Any place from which Israel or Israel’s forces were attacked will be immediately attacked with full force and no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’.
5. Conquer – After the IDF will complete the softening of the targets with its aerial and long distance fire-power, it will send in infantry to conquer the entire Gaza Strip, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations.
6. Elimination- The GSS and IDF will thoroughly eliminate all armed enemies from Gaza. The enemy population that is innocent of wrong-doing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave. Israel will generously aid those who wish to leave.
7. Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever. Liberation of parts of our land forever is the only thing that justifies endangering our soldiers in battle to capture land. Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel. The coastal train line will be extended, as soon as possible, to reach the length of the Gaza Strip. According to polls, most of the Arabs in Gaza wish to leave. Those who were not involved in anti-Israel activity will be offered a generous international emigration package. Those who choose to remain will receive permanent resident status. After a number of years of living in Israel and becoming accustomed to it, contingent on appropriate legislation in the Knesset and the authorization of the Minister of Interior on a case by case basis, those who personally accept upon themselves Israel’s rule, substance and way of life of the Jewish State in its Land, will be offered Israeli citizenship.
‘The American people’s awareness of the US support of Israel’s savage war on the Gaza Strip indicates the end of US media monopoly, an analyst writes for Press TV.
“The obscene US media behavior was possible during past conflicts because there was nowhere else to go, but now the US media monopoly stands busted, with truth leaking out from a thousand pores,” Shamus Cooke wrote in a column for the Press TV website.
He said the American public has been turning to alternative media to get news about the Zionist regime’s military aggression against the besieged Gaza Strip.’
British Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has added his support to growing calls for an arms embargo on Israel, as the impact of the attack on Gaza continues to be felt around Westminster
Last week, on Tuesday, July 29, Efrati announced on Facebook that his confidential sources within the IDF had informed him that the “real reason” for the recent IDF Shuja’iyya massacre, which had been carried out just over a week earlier, on July 20, was that IDF soldiers were deliberately targeting civilians as “punishment” and “retribution” for the deaths of fellow soldiers in their units.’
Analysis: Reaction to Israel-Hamas ceasefire collapse - http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/experts-react-israel-hamas-ceasefire-collapse-1742870699sthash.JkYN2MGn.dpuf
Analysts say that Gaza has bled too much to accept an easy truce with Israel, but fear this will usher in a "horrendous tragedy" that will further compound Palestinian suffering -:………………………’
‘…………………….Furthermore, to be conducting these 'ceasefire' talks in the capital of a country that participates in the siege of the Gaza Strip should be an embarrassment to every member of the Palestinian negotiating team, first among them Hamas. …’
[Yossi Mekelberg of Chatham House- A Freemasonic British Establishment Institution, not one I would seek honest advice from being the think tank for the British Government; I agree with Bahour’s comment re peace talks in Cairo]- Hamas should NOT have any liaisons with that colluding Zionist led Treacherous country that has the blood of Palestinians on its hands- what are they thinking maintaining this relationship with Egypt which should and must be shunned, along with Qatar and Saudi as none of them has a right to broker a peace deal or speak for Palestinians- their silence and absence of condemnation speaks volumes about which side of the fence they really serve. Abbas also should not be brokering a peace deal with his Zionist Handlers/Paymasters as he is no longer the president and so does not have the legitimacy to represent the Rights of all Palestinians. He and his PA Cronies like Erekat should also be shunned for their sell out I will continue to say.]
· S Africa to sue citizens serving Israel