Site Search

The Truth About 9/11

Coming soon!

Coming Soon

NEWS DIGEST: Israel's offensive in Gaza has 'killed more children than fighters'

Pin It


Maisoon  ميسون
We must never give up.  The little ones are there, eyes filled with terror in dark passages in Gaza, hostages to the obsession with possession within the most evil, stony hearted people.’[Dr David Halpin]
GAZA, (PIC)-- Israel has been accused of waging "war on the children" of Gaza after it emerged that over a quarter of the dead are under 18 years old, the “Telegraph” said on its website on Friday.
“The Al Mezan Centre for Human Rights, a Gaza-based human rights organization which works with the UN, has verified the deaths of 132 children between July 7 and July 21 via its field workers,” the British newspaper said.
It added, “The impact of the conflict on children has been brought home in part by social media, which has streamed distressing photographs of small, mutilated corpses around the world. One incident, in which four boys were killed while playing football on a beach, was particularly striking, partly because journalists had been playing with them shortly beforehand and witnessed what had happene”.
Human Rights Watch said in a statement that investigations of cases where there were similar casualties with no apparent military objective suggested Israel had committed war crimes.
"Israeli forces' failure to direct attacks at a military target violates the laws of war," a statement said. "Israeli forces may also have knowingly or recklessly attacked people who were clearly civilians, such as young boys, and civilian structures, including a hospital – laws-of-war violations that are indicative of war crimes."
Nineteen Palestinians were killed at dawn Saturday when Israeli warplanes bombed al-Najar family’s home in Khan Younis southern Gaza Strip.Details
The UN Under-Secretary-General for humanitarian affairs, Valerie Amos, has described the situation in Gaza as “dire”, as the organization revealed that one child has been killed every hour.
Dr. Mohammad Abu Arab has warned that medical services in Gaza city are on the brink of collapse as the Israeli aggression against the Strip continues for the 20th day running.
By Khalid Amayreh [ 26/07/2014 - 07:30 PM ]
By now, it is crystal clear that the Judeo-Nazi state of Israel has committed a real holocaust in the Gaza Strip. The shocking scenes of incinerated children and women are indescribable.
At least eight Palestinians were killed by Israeli gunfire during overnight protests throughout the West Bank, including four in al-Khalil, two in Nablus, one in Bethlehem, and another in Jenin.
Israeli occupation forces (IOF) violated the humanitarian ceasefire on Saturday morning and fired at Palestinian citizens and ambulance cars while trying to enter Khuza’a town.
Bulent Yildirim, head of the Turkish Foundation IHH, revealed that a second Freedom Flotilla is to set sail soon, loaded with tons of humanitarian aid, to break the siege on Gaza.
A 12-hour humanitarian ceasefire between Palestinian resistance and Israeli occupation forces (IOF) has gone into effect in Gaza starting 0800 am local time Saturday.
I don’t know where they come with the figure of 190 when as of today, 26/07/14, it is estimated over 1000 have been killed and still more bodies are being retrieved [147 found thus far] during the fragile ceasefire.
The European Union has called for opening humanitarian crossings for the population in Gaza Strip, and pointed out that 190 Palestinians were killed so far in the Israeli onslaught on the enclave.
Ezzet al-Resheq, political bureau member of Hamas, announced on Friday night that his movement was studying a seven-day humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza Strip.
Other HeadLines

Add comment

Security code

Related Articles

Copyright � 2012 - ATT Media

All Rights Reserved.